Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Pictures

Name: Last Hope Trader

Born: March 8, 2007 3am

Weight: 275 lbs

Length: 74 inches

Since we've gotten to know each other better, I think it's time to share my growing up with you all...


As you can see, I caught on fairly quickley as a little tyke.

This is at about two and a half months after I was baptized in the FRO

You can see that I was still looking at the old indicators, not even marking the FRO at critical points. I didn't even see then. I had nobody to show me. Poor little thing I was.

I was beginning at least to fuse trendlines and the FRO.

But being a 'little one' in the faith I would still hyper, micro analyze with insane things like a 155 tick chart. Well you can see by my FRO markings, I was making myself crazy and dis-oriented. Drooling and pooping myself.

As you can see I was pretty enthusiastic at about one week old. Thank God for enthusiasm. Because it sure wasn't the daily losses that kept me going long enough to succeed.

1 comment:

amlong said...

awwwwwwe! Ain't he cute. Woodgie woodgie poodgie. pudgie pudgie pooo. Aaaa booo booo booo booo booo.

Post a Comment