Friday, July 24, 2009

Is It Real?











Since March there have been many predictions about this current rally.
I guess what I've enjoyed most about the last 4 months is watching all the predictions and their basis while just going along trading whatever the market gives me one-day-at-a-time.
Today was a good example. I like it when CNBC does their "Fast Money" interviews and asks each guest 'expert' how they think the market will be into the close. Today most were stumped. But one floor trader said, "I'll be a seller into the close."

I just wish I could thank him personally for the profits the "sellers" gave me today, as they were panic buying to cover their positions into and after the close.

To answer the question. "Is It Real?"
Yes.... It's Real!

The profits were just as real to me as their losses were to them.
The last two weeks have been rock-solid real.
Warning!
Futures Trading Disclaimer: Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. Investors could lose more than their initial investment. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. The risk of loss in trading can be substantial, carefully consider the inherent risks of such an investment in light of your financial condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment