Monday, July 27, 2009

Volume vs. Buying/Selling Pressure

There are two charts in the next post up.
They were looking at Volume. They saw a drop in Volume. They drew a line indicating that lower volume meant that there would be a drop in price.

On the other hand I don't care what the Volume is. In fact, smart money often accumulates or buys at a low and they try to do it withou being detected. They don't want competition at the "bargain table".

My interest is in the Buying and Selling pressure. That's what tells' me what is going to happen next with price direction.

One of the fun things about trading is reading the "URGENT" emails I get from so-called experts who are going to help me make money in the markets. They promise that if I send them money they will alert me to all the critical moves in the markets.

Well here we go again. There are two Daily S&P charts I'd like to show you.

One is mine and one is their's.


Guess who go it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment