Thursday, November 12, 2009

Whole Lotta' Sellin' Goin' On


Do me a favor... scroll down and check the November 9 post titled, "Something To Watch". Today was that "Something" I was talking about.
We had heavier selling these last two days. But We have a buy signal for the overnight and morning trade. Will it hold? I don't know. But I will know in the morning.

The Daily above and the Weekly below have not given us any clear sell signals so we may just chop around before we go on to hit 1128.


I normally don't "VooDoo Trade" looking at another market to get clues. But the U.S. Dollar has appeared to be trading precisely opposite the S&P for quite a while.
It just seems like we're due for a rally -- big or small -- in the Dollar. Currency moves are usually played out over a long term. And since I'm bullish on equities, I think we may see a de-coupling between the Dollar and equities.
Doesn't matter. Either way somebody will make money everyday.
WARNING: Trading is very dangerous and you should not do it unless you seek the professional advice of a government licensed financial con sultant.
We just do this for entertainment. Results are not guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment